A Few Objects That Bring Me Joy
Finally getting to this! Thanks @solena !
- •So I decorated this grad cap for my MSW graduation, but the real joy is that I'm a year into this career and still pretty sure it was the right choice 👍🏽👍🏽 (for now at least! If I've learned anything, it's that life is a winding road...)
- •These Anne Klein Sport flats that are made out of a weird, flexible material and feel almost like slippers but are totally profesh enough for work! Luv.
- •Just lotion in general, I love lotion and always have some with me. I'm a snob about it and prefer natural ingredients. This body butter is super refreshing and feels great on newly shaved leggies!
- •Just books in general. Forever 📚
- •This gold-leaf Klimt that I had in my undergrad dorm room and then later framed. It's in my bedroom now and I looooove the vibe.
- •An adorable card that my boyfriend gave me a while back. That's me and our three pets ❤️
- •I refinished this little side table that used to be at my grandfather's beach house, where I have lots of warm memories. Even if the house doesn't remain in our family forever, I'll have a little piece of it!
- •I adore globes and I found this gem for $10 at Goodwill. Winner winner!
- •My yoga mat, because I find peace and stretchiness on it ;)
- •I bought this painting at Hart Gallery in Chattanooga TN (look it up!!). The gallery is a nonprofit org that shows art by homeless, disabled, and otherwise marginalized people, who profit when their art is sold. This is a watercolor by a man named David who is physically disabled and can't speak well, but he speaks (beautifully) through his art.
- •My hammock, because it allows me to be outdoors and veg at the same time 🙌🏽