Best Movies In Which Divorce Plays a Major Role
Is this a weird topic, guys? I live for intense family dramas. (Because I relate to them 🤷🏻♀️)
- •Stepmom, obv.See also: Movies That Make Me Ugly-Cry
- •Mrs Doubtfire ❤️❤️❤️
- •The Parent TrapBoth versions!!
- •It's ComplicatedSuggested by @BWN_7
- •The War of the RosesYikes 😬 This sums up the movie pretty accurately tho.Suggested by @angela3950
- •Shoot the MoonShows the immediate end of a marriage and the first attempts of the family to move on. Messy, ugly, and vivid. One of Diane Keaton's most under-discussed performances.Suggested by @roche
- •@roche ⬆️I'm SO intrigued.
- •The Story of UsUnderrated Bruce Willis and Michelle Pfifer (?) movie. It also has a great soundtrackSuggested by @edoublebubs
- •Waiting to Exhale🔥 Angela Bassett 🔥Suggested by @dreadpiratemama
- •The First Wives ClubI mean, for Bronson Pinchot ALONESuggested by @dreadpiratemama
- •Husbands and Wifes
- •Irreconcilable Differences