CAN I GO TO WORK IN MY PAJAMAS?
The perfect rainy Monday outfit: a how-to li.st
- •I am lying in bed, ready for sleep, in the EXACT same outfit I wore to work today (ok minus accessories). It worked 100% at the office, and it's working now.
- •Shall I elaborate?
- •One flannel shirt dress, belted (thin leather belt not pictured)
- •One pair opaque black leggings
- •Fancy/cozy knit socksYes, cold weather is a big factor of this outfit choice.
- •Ankle boots
- •Dress it up with a perfect scarf
- •Red lip tint
- •And some glittery studs
- •Pro tip - ditch the bra and wear a tank with a shelf bra insteadBecause who the fuck needs underwire on a rainy Monday?? Nobody, that's who.
- •For those of you thinking, "Flannel/plaid will never fly at my office, it's way too casual! Sob!" Simply trade the flannel for a loose, over the hips, cozy/chic sweater
- •Like this one:
- •Or this one
- •Ok now I'm just fawning over sweatersKey word: COZY.
- •My point is, yes, you CAN go to work in your pajamas. I did it once, and I'll do it again.
- •PS: Dear HR, the thing says no jeans but it says nothing about leggings! Nada. Zilch. 😘