Ice Cream (that I wish was in my freezer today) Ranked 🍦
Inspired by @marceline
- •Oreo McFlurryIf I can't have Ben and Jerry's or imported gelato, I'll be pretty content with this throwback frozen treat.
- •Peppermint stickWith hot fudge, from Leopold's in Savannah GA. Their homemade ice cream is 💯 ⭐️ Seasonally, the Girl Scout thin mint flavor is the best.
- •Caramel caribouCaramel swirl and chocolate covered caramel nuggets. On a waffle cone. Tastes like childhood summers.
- •Any Talenti flavorThey're all amazing. This one is a fave.
- •Italian gelato. From Italy.I feel that's not too much to ask. Tiramisu flavor would be best. Or chocolate hazelnut. Thanks.
- •Ben and Jerry's coffee Heath Bar.My longtime fave B&J (when I'm not craving chocolate) Now called "coffee toffee bar crunch" or whatever. The perfect mix of creamy and crunchy, bitter and sweet.
- •Ben and Jerry's Chocolate TherapyI forgot to include chocolate in my Irma prep and am deeply DEEPLY regretting it. This has chocolate cookies AND chocolate pudding in it. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- •UPDATE: to heck with Irma, we drove around the corner (less than a half mile) to the closest gas station, and procured a pint of Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie. And some other frozen treats.Not 5 minutes after our return, the wind picked up and a tree fell in the yard, resulting in the transformer across the street blowing. The power is officially out. Guess we will have to eat those frozen treats. 😳⚡️🌚