Lip Balms, Ranked
Factors include actual lip nourishment, color/scent, and subjective opinions.
- 9.Someone else's lip balmUnless it's someone you're already mashing faces with, GTFO with that shit. In high school, maybe. Ugh.
- 8.Chapstick brandGet outta here, waxy chemicals. Scram
- 7.Lip Smackers!F for actual lip nourishment, A+ for nostalgia, and glitter on your mouth
- 6.Burts Bees (original)I was addicted to this for EVER. I started to feel like I was relying on it. Love that hot tingle though!
- 5.Khiels lip balmNo frills. Pro: This will sooooooothe those chapped lips SO good. Con: I ran out and there isn't a Khiels store nearby.
- 4.Homemade peppermint lip balm from my cousinNothing beats this when my lips are truly hurting, and I love knowing for sure that the ingredients are all natural.
- 3.Burts Bees (tinted)You're giving up a tad of the nourish factor, but the colors are perfect and subtle, and the coverage is not greasy or sticky. A more natural look than lipstick, for sure.
- 2.Smith's Rosebud salveFeels like khiels but smells amazing 🌹🌹 and has a barely there peach/pink hue that matches your rosy cheeks :) comes in a tube if you prefer. Also comes in many flavors but I'm sticking with rose.
- 1.Plot twist! Drinking enough water10 out of 10 solves the problem of chapped lips. Now you can focus on finding the perfect tint/gloss/flavor, or go au naturale.