This is an objective ranking, obviously.
- •Retro: RIP.
- •Meh. I'd rather eat a peppermint patty.
- •They'll do in a pinch.
- •Good in trail mix, have the cute factor.
- •My undergrad college had a connection to the Mars family, who supplied tiny bags in our school colors to the admissions office. They were always available at school events. It was cute.
- •I was advised to try these, thanks @elmospimpingme!!! The verdict: it's a toss-up, because I don't enjoy soft caramel on my teeth, but the flavor was great and I couldn't stop eating them in the car on my way home. They're addicting but I probably won't buy them again.
- •OriginalClassic. Simple. Chocolate.
- •I swear these taste better than the regular ones. Whatever. These are the first M&Ms I remember eating.
- •Pictured with Reese's pieces to show THEY ARE VERY DIFFERENT. Love the crunchy/soft factor.
- •The salty/sweet factor 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
- •Call me old fashioned, these are the ones I constantly crave.
- •Just like #2 but the scarcity factor makes them more desirable. And dark chocolate is my jam. And it's good for me, so. Healthy M&Ms for the win.