☕️My Mugs, Ranked ☕️
Inspired by @shadowman ☕️ I frequently buy mugs as souvenirs, so many of my mugs have high sentimental value. I've been told I have more than I need, but what you're about to see represents the surviving group after a cutthroat culling!
- 10.TBH I never use this, but my mostly dormant sense of pride and nostalgia for my undergrad years has me holding onto it. What would Marie Kondo say?? (She would say 🎶let it go🎶 but I can't!)
- 9.I love this because the image is a painting by my uncle. It was a Christmas gift. But I rarely use it because there are others I prefer. It's on the smaller side.
- 8.These are perfect for a hot chocolate date with boo ❣️ they reek of cozy winter vibes! Also they're fancy #lecreuset
- 7.A gift from a dear friend and travel companion. Slightly oversized, which I love.
- 6.I bought this at Starbucks in Viña Del Mar, Chile, where I once lived for 6 months. Also oversized, provides a fantastic hot beverage intake experience. Pairs well with mini marshmallows in my cocoa.
- 5.This one is also from Chile (clearly). The photos on it are of street art in Valparaiso. This one just makes me happy to look at, and I use it when I'm not in need of a larger mug.
- 4.My dainty, monogrammed herbal tea mug. Pairs nicely with a chamomile or other flowery tea. 🌼🌹🌸
- 3.This pair were homemade in my hometown in Maine. These are my hygge mugs (look it up). Perfect for holding with both hands and sipping slowly while wrapped in a wool blanket on the couch.
- 2.I got this at my favorite coffee shop in Santa Fe, when I lived there. It's handmade, sturdy, fits perfectly in my hand, is beautiful, etc.
- 1.Hibiscus tea and banana muffins on a rainy Sunday ☺️ 🌺