My Safety Pin
- •Yes I am a woman, but I am also white and thus privileged, and while my tears following this election are valid,
- •I KNOW my fears are almost trivial compared with those of my brothers and sisters who are LGBTQ+, multiracial, Muslim, African American, undocumented, or marginalized in any other way, shape, or form.
- •My boyfriend is a Latino man living in rural Georgia and while our town is fairly liberal, I have had doubts about his safety, since Tuesday.
- •So all I want to say is that those of you who are feeling scared, marginalized, alone... I hope I can be the ally you are looking for.
- •I am here to listen, and to support YOU.
- •We are better together.
- •❤️ 🏳️🌈 ☮️