ORIGINAL ART IN MY HOME 🖼
Inspired by @boygirlparty
- •A tiny (3x3) watercolor that I bought from an artist in Italy—I watched him paint it.
- •An ink drawing my mom did of the little town in the mountains in France where I was born.
- •Calligraphy and watercolor by my oh so talented little sister
- •A collage/painting I bought at the market in Valparaiso, Chile.One of my favorite places in the world.
- •A drawing my my boyfriend. Sometimes he can't sleep and I'll wake up and find him making things.
- •A painting by Heidi Daub, a Maine artist who is the mother of one of my closest friends. My mom gave it to me as a graduation present and I haven't hung it yet because we are moving soon.
- •Excuse the glare, my dad took this photo of a bedroom at my grandmother's summer house, before the bedroom was remodeled. It's an old, New England farmhouse with multiple lifetimes of family memories in it.
- •A painting by my great aunt. I think. It was in my grandfather's house when we cleaned it out after he died. It's so simple but I love it, and I couldn't bear to change the frame.