Reasons Why Today Was A Good Day
Sometimes Sunday goes just as it should. Alternate title: So this is what it feels like to not have homework all the time!
- •Boyfriend and I slept in. Way in.
- •Waffles with fresh blueberries for "breakfast" (at noon).
- •Divide and conquer got the apartment cleaned in a jiffy.Including a deep clean of the kitchen. 'Bout time, tbh.
- •Two loads of laundry washed and folded. Clean sheets on the bed.
- •Plenty of cuddles with our canine and feline housemates.
- •Dinner: Spaghetti squash with oven roasted tomatoes topped with melted, fresh mozzarella.Basil, oregano, and lotsssss of olive oil. Also, I frickin just love spaghetti squash. Such a fun and ridiculously easy alternative to pasta.
- •Dessert: Ben and Jerry's almond milk ice cream!! Kroger is finally carrying it!!Coffee caramel chocolate chunk. It was amazing.
- •Netflix: Chef's Table.Enjoying this series IMMENSELY. Exquisite, artistic food, fascinating life stories of chefs, great commentary on ethical eating, farming, consumerism, etc.
- •Lastly, a post-dinner walk yielded a sweet, sweet treasure.A huge, wild blackberry bramble near our house! There's more where these came from. I'm already envisioning berries and cream, blackberry jam, a tart, syrup, and more.
- •What was the best part of your day?