SUMMER ACTIVITIES FROM MY CHILDHOOD THAT KIDS THESE DAYS WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE
Inspired by @Peace_Out_List
- •Playing in the sprinkler in the yard
- •Walking down the road by myself to my friend's house.Past her neighbor's house with the scary dog!
- •Swimming across ponds.
- •Jumping off the edge of rock quarries into the water.
- •Helping my dad garden.Weeding, picking bugs off plants, eating strawberries.
- •Camping in the back yard.Getting scared and running back inside.
- •Staying up late to look at Haley's comet.
- •Catching butterflies with a net.
- •Reading all afternoon.I was a bookworm.
- •Being bored, and not having screens to fall back on.Boredom births creativity. It's good for you.