The Last 5 Things I Watched
Inspired by @andersun
- 1.Abstract: the art of design (Netflix documentary)Wow, this is good. We're only one episode in and I'm hooked. It's so inspiring.
- 2.Minimalism (Netflix documentary)This was v intriguing on MANY levels, and gave me lots to think about, although the lead dudes got on my nerves for some reason. Maybe it was the over eager hugging.
- 3.Grey's AnatomyYes I'm still watching, fight me
- 4.New GirlI'm cooling on this show but turns out, it makes for an enjoyable pre-dinner stationary bike workout session 💪🏽🚴🏼♀️🥇
- 5.The NewsroomOh. Em. Gee. How did I not watch this sooner?? Can we talk about this show?? Why did it have to end so soon? How is Jim Harper the same person as Jim Halpert? How is Sloan "Don't call me girl, sir!!" Sabbith such a badass? How is Neal Sampat so perfect? How is this witty banter even happening still? Who wants to watch The West Wing again now? Etc.