The Saddle Club Books, Ranked
This @list is off-brand for me but here goes.
- •I don't remember what this one was about so it must not have been that good. Maybe something about a sore bum.
- •Stevie breaks her horse. #61 is a real downer. She should wipe that smirk off her face tho.
- •The one that started it all.Omg I just about died when Stevie almost didn't make it to the Mountain Trail Overnight
- •A super edition so you KNOW it's a good one. Raise your hand if you fucking sobbed when both twins were born healthy after all THAT?? And all because of Lisa??
- •Lisa and Carole argue over whether horses take naps. The argument gets so heated that Carole's dad (the colonel!) has to break it up.
- •This one came with a free flippin horse postcard inside, so... 🐴 🐴 🐴
- •Stevie discovers "weird feelings" (down THERE) whilst riding a horse with a particularly energetic trot.
- •Lisa is like, super sad because she wanted a brown horse but got a black one, but then she gets a brown one and everything turns out a-okay.
- •Lisa and Stevie join the school newspaper together and realize they have the hots for each other. This one was ahead of its time.
- •The girls get to have a slumber party at Pine Hollow Stables and it's only the best flippin night of their lives so far!! #36 made you want to BE those girls the most out of all the books.