Things You Can Do In An Empty School
Thanks @andersun ! UPDATE this is now an open list. Teachers of li.st, whatcha got??
- •Run in the hallwaysAnd not get yelled at
- •Yell in the hallwaysAnd not get yelled at
- •Curse vehementlyAnd not get fired
- •Do that runnnnn-walk-runnnnnn-walk-runnnn thing from Ferris Bueller's day off, past all the doors.
- •Raid the teachers' secret candy stashes
- •Sit at the principal's desk and make a very stern face
- •Dribble a basketball in the cafeteria because you want to
- •Bring your dog (or cat) to school
- •Use whichever bathroom you want to
- •Drink all the chocolate milk
- •Take a nap in the reading nook in the media center (known in our day as a "library" 🙄)
- •Use a projector to watch a movie
- •Throw a party a la Footloose
- •Change all the clocks to Paris time and eat a baguette with Brie and butter while listening to the French national anthem over the PA systemWithout getting yelled at
- •Ok full disclosure: I don't actually work for the school, I just visit every day, so my day was not spent in an empty school today. But I thoroughly enjoyed imagining what that could have been like.
- •Use the PA system to tell adult jokes, go anywhere you want without a note, ride a bike in the halls, sing and dance on the stage, and roller skate in the gym!Suggested by @Heartsounds
- •Order pizza and learn about Cuba?Suggested by @andersun