TV Show Obsessions of the Past, Chronologically (1990ish-2008)
We didn't have a tv (except to watch movies) in my house until I was in high school so I had to get my fix at friends houses. So my 90s tv knowledge is a bit more sparse than it might be. By sometime soon after college, I was relatively up to speed. I think.
- •WishboneSo much history learned here. Also, loved the "making of" segments
- •Where In the world is carmen sandiego?Ugh and there was a computer game too?
- •Full HouseNo description needed. You all know.
- •Keeping Up Appearances (BBC)I watched this with my grandmother a few times and it struck my 10 year old funny bone! "Mind the pedestrian!"
- •SeinfeldI didn't even love this as a kid I just wanted to see it because everyone else was talking about it.
- •FriendsI became obsessed with this in high school and rewatch random seasons occasionally.
- •Will and GraceWatched on DVD in high school
- •The first 3-4 seasons of American IdolI remember renting "From Justin to Kelly" on VHS from the video store with my sister. Good times.
- •MASHWatched on DVD in college with my freshman year roommate. Hawkeyes was my homeboy because he's from Maine and has great eyes.
- •Sex and the CityAlso watched in college with freshman year roommates. Amazing experience.
- •24Watched one season of this (in one sitting—real time!!) sophomore year of college
- •One Tree HillThe ANGST
- •The OfficeDiscovered in college, have watched straight through twice (second time when I introduced my boyfriend to it).
- •The West WingBegan watching on DVD after undergrad. To this day remains one of my favorite shows of all time. Bartlett for America.