LIFE LESSONS LEARNED FROM MINDY KALING X MICHAEL LEWIS IN SF
At the Nourse Theater 11/7/15
- •Advice for young women: You can't expect encouragement.
- •We always underestimate our parents.
- •A character, however cute and funny, needs regularly to say, "God, I'm so scared I won't get this thing I want; I'm hurt, embarrassed, vulnerable."
- •You are technically not supposed to kiss your co-stars with tongue
- •Great question to ponder from Michael Lewis: What are you scared your biographer will discover about you?
- •@bjnovak is of worldwide average height.
- •@mindy is fly as hell.