TWD Characters Who Were Possibly on the Receiving End of Lucille, Ranked By How Much I Hate Them
Full disclosure: I love this show, but on the same level as the Bachelor where I just verbally abuse the individuals on it the entire time. This is a heartless list, but you know what else is heartless? The ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE, people!!! #JSS
- •I would also like to state for the record that I know there are articles floating around that reveal who it is that dies, and if you have read those please DO NOT SPOIL IT FOR ME.
- •MichonneTBH I am VERY concerned it's going to be Michonne but I don't want it to be cause she is a tough lady who is getting her life together and doesn't do stupid stuff (with the exception of the Rick transgression, EW) like most of these other fools.
- •DarylDaryl is another who I think they might actually kill off because he has done his whole character development thing BUT I LOVE HIM. He also is one of the better decision makers of the bunch.
- •EugeneHe is the source of comedic relief 80% of the time WE CANNOT LOSE HIM OR HIS MULLET.
- •MaggieMaggie is an angel, and she was already practically on her deathbed at the last episode anyway so show some mercy people
- •SashaI like her more than I dislike most others so I hope she lives. 1/3 of the dumbest love triangle ever.
- •RositaOver her, but she has some merits I guess? Like she's excellent at throwing shade. Another 1/3rd of that stupid love triangle.
- •AaronHe's a good person and kind of boring so they'll probs kill him off. I keep forgetting he exists, and his death wouldn't be particularly bothersome to me so I'm neutral on it
- •GlennLast time we thought Glenn died everyone FREAKED OUT and I was like guys, they wouldn't kill Glenn chill, so I'm hoping they actually do kill him this time for my personal entertainment. (I'm a monster)
- •CarlI know it's not Carl, but he is THE WORST. He has redeemed himself recently because he's been picking up his father's slack, but I'll never forget how stressed he made me every time he went missing in seasons like 1-4. That kid needed a leash.
- •AbrahamThat stupid love triangle is all his fault and he's not worth it. And when he got all up in Glenn and Maggie's business and told them they shouldn't have a baby?!? Honestly I can't stand him and his annoying voice, get at me.
- •RickYES I SAID IT, I HOPE RICK IS GONE. I know they won't kill him, but I can dream right? He is a pompous jerk 👋 (sorry Andrew Lincoln). I could write an entire list on Rick's faults, and his death would be a lovely demonstration of hubris. ALSO may I remind you that he started this Negan mess? Michonne would be better off without him too BOOM.