Already on li.st? Open in app.
In DC. One of my friends is a big fan and she wanted me to go with her. I had no idea what was going on. She literally had to explain everything to me. It was GREAT?!?
- •We waited in line for an hour before we could enter.
A parallel list to https://li.st/sarahtee93/summer-2017-highlight-reel-53ffnfEv1dg5NXNHVXYTLN because I am Fair and Balanced
- •Had to say goodbye to lots of amazing people in ATL
- •Spent the first night in my new apartment completely alone while building bed frame and unpacking my mattress (not a one person job)
- •Cried at work
Loosely defining summer as May-Sept here
- •Got dat Master's
- •Moved states and into a lil studio (first time with no roomies #independentwoman)
- •Explored my neighborhoodMade friends!
Please participate I need to know
- •This list was inspired by my weird self, who uses normal social media DM's very rarely, but uses the DM's on the LinkedIn app ALL THE TIME (in a solely professional way)
- •I rarely use DMs, but I think the app I use them on most is twitter because my sister and I send tweets back and forth to each other.Suggested by @sarahsmith4
Guys FB notified me that I started my account 10 years ago 😱 I was in middle school
- •Pieces of FlairAnd arranging them on the fake bulletin board
- •Bumper StickersSpecifically sending and receiving them
- •Being able to rearrange the stuff on your profileDid that on the reg
I'm having a yellow moment; all pics from my apartment. Inspired by @Diplomatic_diva et al
- •Early 2000sCan't pinpoint the year but we went with family friends to their beach house in Manteo, NC. We watched fireworks from a dock and my childhood friend Chris and I yelled "OOOOOOOH" or "AAAAAHHHHH" after every single firework.
- •2005Middle school era. Was on a People to People trip with 39 other children in London. We made a lot of jokes about how it was "awkward" to be in England that day. The Brits didn't seem to care. Our teachers told us all to meet in a big conference room in our hotel that evening and we thought we were in trouble (40 middle schoolers traveling abroad = we actually got in trouble a lot). They ended up surprising us with a USA themed party.
- •2012Was in the tiny, one stoplight town of Clintwood, VA. They have a surprisingly good fireworks show on the fourth - including a smiley face shaped firework that I haven't seen anywhere else. S/o to Facebook memories for reminding me of this memory.
- •Have you been following Li.stbet? Check out her travels here: Li.stbet - Around the World as Fast as We Can (a new bot to be mailed in 2 days of receipt
- •She's visiting me for the next couple of days, but let me know if you want to host her next!
- •Ok so I know no one asked, but the George Washington head BLINKS every few seconds
- •When is Jon coming out? What else do you expect to see?Sounds like an interesting night 😉Suggested by @angela3950
- •@angela3950 show starts at 8! Got here super early because it's open seating. We have no idea who's coming, everyone's speculating/twitter stalking to try and find out. I've made some friends and we are bonding over politics so it's been great so far!
Thank you Nathan, since this app is dead now this list will be my confessional!
- 1.Other people use gifsI thought I was special cause I was always the main gif communicator in my friend group. That turned out to be FALSE. I am not special. Thanks list!
- 2.There are lots of people who I don't have much in common with other than this app but now I follow them on every other social media platform and I LOVE IT.Your tweets and grams and everything you guys rule xoxo
- 3.I wasn't very active when I first got the app so I would just pop in here and there and saw lots of reference to them as "The Murphy's" so I just ASSUMED they were married instead of siblings. Idk. I'm an idiot. Pray for me. When I finally figured it out I laughed to myself for days. I've been keeping this to myself for almost a year now. I FEEL SO FREE