LOL this is so lame but yet I'm so excited about it carry on
- •Soooo I started going to this meetup where a bunch of people gather at a restaurant on Monday nights and play board games for 3 hours and it is the BEST.
- •I went into this very unaware of the fact that board games outside of Life, Monopoly, etc exist.
- •Let me tell you my horizons have been EXPANDED.
- •Here are all the games I've played at the 2 meet ups I've been to so far:
- •The ResistanceTechnically a card game with randomly assigned identities. I won by killing everyone duh.
- •AvalonAnother one with secret identities, kind of King Arthur themed. I have played 3 times and every time I have been an evil person and twice I have been the assassin and it just feels so right.
- •CelestiaWe played like 5 rounds and I mostly lost because I am easily stressed/bad at gambling but it is SO ADDICTIVE.
- •Exploding KittensA card game by The Oatmeal! Didn't let those damn kittens kill me that's for sure.
- •BananagramsThe only one I had played prior to this meetup and we played with about 10 people which trust me, makes it way less fun.
- •It's kinda cool to hang out with strangers for 3 hours who don't know anything about me other than what I do and that I'm a bad liar in competitive situations. Everyone is so into the games and it is such a great way to get through Mondays.
- •So um if any of you want to play board games hmu but also you have to supply the board games because none of mine are in GA currently.