Cities I am Visiting This Summer
First year of grad school is officially on the books. Now onto a whirlwind 3 months of summer "break".
- •Atlanta, GAFirst I've got to move out of my current residence since I am cheap and refuse to pay rent over the summer when I am not in town
- •Richmond, VATechnically a suburb of Richmond, but back to my hometown for a week to see the fam/get my life in order
- •Charlottesville, VAWill take a quick pause from getting my life in order to visit the home of my undergrad university and some friends! Ideally looking at mountains and drinking some quality VA wine/beer will also be involved.
- •Washington DCHeading to DC to fly out of Dulles en route to....
- •Amsterdam!Technically only for an 8 hour layover and then onto....
- •Accra, GhanaI'm heading to Ghana for my summer practicum that is part of my grad program. I'll be interning with CARE, a international NGO.
- •Tamale, GhanaThe administrative capital of the northern part of the country and my home from June-August while I'm working for CARE
- •Repeat this list in reverse and BOOM it's time for fall semester to start. Bring it, summer 2016. See ya in August ATL ✌️