Concerts I Have Been To
Didn't realize how eclectic my musical tastes were until making this list
- •American Idol concert with Clay Aiken and Ruben Studdard and the other people from that seasonIt was a bday gift and my first concert ever!
- •Matt NathansonSeen him twice. He is the most magical dancer and performer
- •Miranda Lambert#GirlPower
- •Steve AokiWas for free. Had champagne sprayed at me. Was not pleased. He has lovely hair though
- •BasshunterAnother strange experience but can't say no to a free concert. Don't actually remember any of the music but he talked about video games/robots for a while?
- •Iron & WineAccidental/spontaneous but the best decision
- •SwitchfootWon tickets to their show and got to re-live my middle school days
- •Groove TrainIf you are not familiar with Groove Train, it's because they are a band that plays the hits of the 70's and are mostly heard around Virginia. They are fab.
- •We the KingsSolely for Hey There Delilah
- •Zac Brown BandSO amazing. Also discovered the Wood Brothers who opened for them. All around one of my favorite concerts of all time
- •Did some volunteering at a music festival (Lockn) where Tom Petty and Willie Nelson headlined
- •DJ KhaledFree concert. Major 🔑