A 4 course progressive dinner. A few of us from my program live within a few miles of each other. We had been taking about doing a progressive dinner with one course at each house for a while and it finally happened for Friendsgiving this year! It was a 4.5 hour long event and I am so full wow
- •Course 1: Wine & CheeseAKA the classy course
- •Course 2: AppetizersLots of cream cheese and seasonal veggies involved here.
- •Course 3: Ham and Mac and CheeseThis pic looks gross but it was delish I swear. Didn't capture the Mac before people ate it but I made it and it was so damn good if I do say so myself.
- •Course 4: DessertNot pictured: hot spiced cider
- •Feelin very thankful for my real life and li.st people right now.