Things that make me mentally say, "UNNNNHGG BUT WHY"
- •When my dad comments something way too heavy on my Instagram pictures.The latest one is a very deep, and slightly poetic (no lie, there is a rhyme in it) paragraph about his many sappy hopes for my marriage. Appreciated. But just text me those things, damn it.
- •When someone suggests that we get coffee when we both know we don't want to get coffee.I'm never that person. I make a point to just not be that person.
- •A suggestion that we go work out after I've gotten off of work.No. Never yes. Always no. Unless you dress me in gym clothes complete with tied tennis shoes.
- •A text asking me about some sort of gossip that I have no details on or no business talking about.Unless of course it's one of my closest gal pals.
- •Knowing how much water I'm supposed to drink a day and knowing that I never hit that goal.