My Top 5 Language/Grammatical Pet Peeves
Alternate Title: "Sarah's Most Trivial Deal Breakers"
- 1.Using the wrong your/you're, there/their/they're, its/it's, whose/who's, then/than...The list goes on.
- 2.Saying "should of" instead of "should have"No, that's not what "should've" means.
- 3.Saying something is ironic when it's actually a coincidenceKnow the difference.
- 4.Using the word "literally" incorrectlyThe word has begun to lose its meaning because it's not being used properly.
- 5."I'm OCD/ADHD."These are things you HAVE, not things you ARE. You should probably stop anyway, because if you're saying this wrong then chances are you haven't actually been diagnosed with these disorders.