Songs Our Middle School Chorus Sang
- •A song about skateboarding"Those hopscotch pole-dads and pedestrians, too, will bug ya. Shout 'cuyabunga,' now and skate right on through."
- •A song about the importance of having a good housewife"Without a woman to help him, how would Santa be on time?"
- •A song about a little shit who likes scaring his family"I want some mice for Christmas, all frisky and quick as can be; won't it be nice to uncage those mice when my mom has ladies to tea."
- •A song about rainbows"When I look at that horizon, I feel like harmonizin'."
- •A song about spreading joy through music"You will make a new sensation, have a growing congregation, build a glowing operation here below."
- •A song about Santa getting his groove on"So I looked up in the sky, saw Santa in his sleigh. Had his CD player turned up all the way."
- •A song about being single af"It's Christmas and I'm crying again."