Thoughts/ Actions I Had When the Guy Who Turned Me Down Likes My Pretentious Instagram Selfie
SEXY PYJAMAS FTW
- •This is the selfie. FYI I was being topical/ comical about Victoria's Secret/ attention seeking/ really digging my look
- •Ooooo look what the cat dragged in!
- •MISSED YOUR CHANCE MATE.
- •Bahahahhaha bet you regret saying don't have feelings for me now
- •*checks his Instagram * feelings come back
- •Should I like one of his pictures? Is that what I'm supposed to do here? #likeforlike
- •I'll just like the one of his new car , that's casual right?
- •*texts best friend to keep her informed*
- •I mean does he like my picture or 'likkeeee' my picture
- •Did he like it by accident? Or is he trying to start a relationship with me?
- •Maybe I should message him
- •IMAGINE TELLING OUR GRAND KIDS THIS STORY!!'How did me and grandpa meet? Funny story kids!' Well.. It all started when he turned me down , then well over a year later he liked my selfie on Instagram so I dm'ed him and the rest is history!
- •*best friend texts back* But... But... Ok fine I won't do anything....
- •Unlikes casual car picture
- •Puts phone down
- •Carries on with life.
- •Picks phone back up and writes it all down on list app.....