BEST MOISTURIZERS, ATM
- •Tatcha Soothing Indigo Recovery creamthis luxe cream from Japanese (inspired) cult fave TATCHA is packed w hero ingredient colloidal oatmeal making it soothing for sensitive skin and great for calming redness. It's also blue!
- •Aromatica Calendula Juicy CreamThis moisturizer is gentle enough for a baby, has EWG Ecocert champion status and soothing calendula which is one of my go-to ingredients
- •Eve Lom Brightening CreamThis cream is not too heavy and not too light. Has the nicest light smell, and works to brighten/eliminate hyperpigmentation in addition to moisturizing
- •Mizon All-in-One Snail Repair CreamThis moisturizer is light enough that it feels like a serum. It's sold by the multi millions in Korea. Snail mucin, its hero ingredient, is great for reducing acne scarring
- •Colbert MD Night Cream: SootheColbert MD is one of my favorite of the derm lines out there. This cream is another favorite for irritated, dehydrated skin