Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Donald GloverNo relation, always working, no vacation
- •Drew Fairweathertoothpaste for dinner GETS ME
- •DougSweater vest, journaling, SWOON
- •Wait, why do all of these start with D?
- •Gifs in Lists
- •How big the type is
- •How cozy TLA still feels despite growthThis shit is hella scalable, good job, guys
- •How good it feels to be back ❤️✨
I love Lemonade. It's not really for me, about my experience, etc. That's cool. I love it anyway. Still trying to unpack my love for it, tbh. *drunk listing*
- •"What's worse, lookin' jealous or crazy, jealous or crazy / Or like being walked all over lately, walked all over lately / I'd rather be crazy."What's worse looking eager or lazy, eager or lazy / Or like I was an intern lately, was an intern lately / I'd rather be lazy"
- •"With his gun and his head held high, he told me not to cry""My father doesn't own a gun, we don't talk about our feelings"
- •"I got hot sauce in my bag / swag""I have Advil in my purse / nurse"
Disappeared from Listland, but now I am back.
- •"I think you're pretty empowered already but you never know"
- •ty sherry, ty 🙏🏼
- •Spell words the British way if you are a US-educated American.
Nothing crazy happened, but it was a good one.
- •Life-affirming goofing around in the park.
- •Life-affirming bread at the bus stop.
- •Life-affirming hike with snow at the top.
I'm not reading any books by men in 2016 (for pleasure, research books for work are excused). Bring on the fiction and nonfiction, poetry and prose. What are your favs that should be on this list?
- •Bluets, Maggie NelsonWorking on this now and will probably finish before 2016. So good.
- •O Pioneers!, Willa CatherJust got this at a bookstore yesterday, v. excited to get going on this.
- •Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia WoolfBack in college, this was my intro to Woolf's fiction, and it got me hooked.Suggested by @LizDawson
...the institution of marriage.
- •What should marriage mean to a modern, not-religious community? Or should we just bail on it entirely?
- •Isn't presuming that you're going to be in one monogamous relationship for ~70% of your life a little out-dated?+1 for a "dated" pun
- •Not to mention the direct connection between marriage as a concept and idea that a woman belongs to her father then belongs to her husband.