THINGS THAT HAVE MADE ME WANT TO MOVE TO NEW YORK THIS WEEK
- •Seattle weather has gone full-SeattleI like the rain, but I miss crunchy-leaf fall
- •Master of NoneJust giving me the best NY-vibes
- •Flying home for ThanksgivingWe're going to spend 20-hours in airplanes the week of Thanksgiving and while I can't wait to be home, I'd rather battle NJ Transit for two hours
- •Missing my friends thereMy Seattle friends are fantastic, but NY is where my oldest, closest comrades are. Plus my best friend is pregnant! I wish I was closer to celebrate with her.
- •PizzaWe found a decently-NYish pizza this week and it made me sad that I can't get pizza for a dollar when I'm drunk here
- •Chinese take outEast coast Americanized lo mein > PNW Americanized lo mein. Plus, you always have to pay for rice here
- •TransportationLame buses have got me using CTG more than I oughta. I'll take the delays, give me a subway please!