THINGS I EAT REGULARLY THAT I SHOULD BE ASHAMED ABOUT (BUT AM NOT)
Remnants of college? Who can say.
- •Ramen noodlesAnd not fancy hipster "ramen." Ramen NOODLES. The sort that cost $15/packet.
- •Fish sticksI'll eat the generic ones but I will cop to a preference for Gorton's beer battered fish sticks.
- •Chocolate chips melted into peanut butterDessert!
- •Cinnamon toastJust like mom made on Saturday morning.
- •Beef jerkyIt's practically health food.
- •Instant mashed potatoesI prefer them to real ones.
- •Pasta RoniThat shit is GOOD. It's basically Kraft Macaroni and Cheese for adults.