PLACES TO EAT NEAR CHATEAU MARMONT IN LOS ANGELES
Going to LA for a week for work. I love eating in LA. Will be producing a show with a lot of models and starlets so absolutely necessary that I stress eat. Fully intend on gaining at least five pounds that week. I eat constantly. You all live in LA so please help. Also, I live in New York so traveling thirty minutes to eat is hella normal.
- •Jitlada or Ruen PairI will eat here every time I come to LA prolly. Maybe I'm showing my NY.
- •Pine & CraneTaiwanese magicSuggested by @tothemaxxx
- •Night + Market SongI loved Jitlada for years, but it has gone downhill and the prices have gone up. Still love Ruen Pair, but this place is next level.Suggested by @tothemaxxx
- •Bar MarmontThe more casual place right next to Chateau Marmont. Thought to be one of the best burgers anywhere. Also: order the "Welcome to Hollywood" cake. It's off menu.Suggested by @bjnovak
- •Blu Jam CaféThe breakfast here is choice for stress eating. I recommend getting the signature French toast, something savory, and the French press coffee. I've been here a few times to fed my anxiety: it always satisfies.Suggested by @linzamauve