SIMPLE THINGS I CAN'T DO
- •Tear duct tape without scissorsIf you don't need scissors, are you magic?
- •Swim underwater without holding my noseA tough pill to swallow for the girl who wanted to be the Little Mermaid.
- •Roll my R'sIf my classmates knew me only from Spanish class they'd have thought I was mute - no way was I going to linguistically embarrass myself.
- •Tie off a balloonGranted I haven't already passed out from inflating said balloon, I then have to hold it like a helpless child until someone skilled comes along.
- •Cut along the dotted lineAka sorcery.
- •Dive8 years old at a pool party. Tries to dive. Belly flops. Sinks to the bottom in a pool of pain and shame. Considers drowning to overshadow embarrassment. Decide to resurface since pizza is being served. Still haunted by this memory. Hasn't dived since.
- •Blow a bubble with chewing gumSuggested by @graceofwrath
- •WhistleSuggested by @graceofwrath
- •Accurately estimate how much room is in a containerEspecially when it comes to food and TupperwareSuggested by @sallie