THINGS THAT IRRITATE ME BEYOND REASON
Let's be honest - I should name this "part one"
- •The voice of the lady who reads all the sponsorships on NPR
- •A sticky refrigerator door handle
- •The sound of a fork scraping the bottom of a dish
- •The use of "perfect!" when I order something.e.g. Me: "I'll have the grilled cheese." Waiter: "Perfect!!"
- •The phrase "scratch-made" and also "bone broth"What ever happened to "from scratch"? Since when did any meat-based broth not have bones in it? It's redundant.