My Go-to Karaoke Songs
I love karaoke. Anytime the chance comes around to own how much of an attention-loving fool I am, I'm in.
- •Come to my window-EtheridgePerfect amount of emotion for a karaoke song and the exact right year/era for everyone to know the song but to not be tired of it
- •Hold my hand-Hootie & The BlowfishEveryone can do a hootie impression and be mildly entertaining. Not a crazy difficult song. A #tbt crowd pleaser 😎
- •F*** Her Gently-Tenacious DEveryone loves jack Black; this song is short; doesn't even need to be sung well, just with feeling! 💯
- •Sweet Caroline - Neil Fucking DiamondDA DA DAHHHHH. Also: Warm touching warm us graphic.Suggested by @donnie
- •Patches - Clarence CarterSuggested by @juancarlos
- •Stay - Lisa LoebCause I can kind of do the white girl rap part so I feel like it's an achievement. Plus everyone remembers that song but not usually until they hear it ("cause I missed you" part) so usually doesn't get picked by others and gets a decent reaction. Plus it's in my key I guess. I like this part: "I'm only hearing negatives no no no no."Suggested by @cordeliane