Best People I Saw on the Airplane
When bored, it's fun to watch humans exist.
- •Cute little baby with squeaky toyShe slept the whole way.
- •Her older brotherHe talked non-stop. While he was somewhat annoying, he was too sweet to get mad at. His best line: "wow! We're flying!" His most frequent line: "are we there yet?"
- •Male flight attendant with super high pantsI've not seen pants that far up outside of 1940s movies.
- •Overly buff 60 year old guyVeins veins veins. This guy seemed too buff. HGH? No one can be that fit. Can they? God, I gotta take better care of myself. 🤔
- •Lady with long thick blonde dreads.I wondered if her hair was the octopus from Finding Dory in disguise.
- •Guy with dread pileHe had high Tower of Babel hair. They were like crocheted pancakes stacked high.
- •Overly talkative guy a few seats backHe was loud enough to be heard well past the proper radius of sound travel. I heard his life story. It was so thrilling, I can't remember any of it.
- •Guy that loudly sneezed 5 times in a rowOh great. Now, I've got Zika.
- •Guy in front of me working on an excel spreadsheetHe had a really nice suit. I was wearing a t-shirt about Bigfoot. 🤓 Sigh. I'm just not an adult.
- •Shakira, the flight attendantShe was on the plane coming from and going to Austin. She had blonde highlights in her hair. Also, seemed kind of annoyed by all of us.
- •Really tall ladyShe was probably in her twenties and about 6'3". I felt inferior. Maybe I'm still growing?! Just. Another. 5. More. Inches.
- •The pilot that announced the weather in Austin as if it was depressing him greatlyCurrent weather is .... 90. Sigh. 😭🔫
- •Fidgety lady next to me reading a real bookShe ordered wine and kept grabbing and arranging things. Luckily, she was a tiny thing. I had space. Well, as much space as you can get on a tiny ass plane. Fat guy in a little plane....