Duck Soup Quotes
Still one of my favorite movies. Starring The Marx Brothers - 1933.
- •Rufus T. Firefly: You're a brave man. Go and break through the lines. And remember, while you're out there risking your life and limb through shot and shell, we'll be in be in here thinking what a sucker you are.
- •Rufus T. Firefly: I could dance with you till the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows till you came home.
- •Firefly: Not that I care, but where is your husband? Mrs. Teasdale: Why, he's dead. Firefly: I'll bet he's just using that as an excuse. Mrs. Teasdale: I was with him to the very end. Firefly: Hmmph. No wonder he passed away.
- •Firefly: Gentlemen, Chicolini here may talk like an idiot, and look like an idiot. But don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.
- •Chicolini: I wouldn't go out there unless I had one of those big iron things that go up and down. What do you call those things? Firefly: Tanks. Chicolini: You're welcome.
- •Rufus T. Firefly: I'll see you at the opera tonight. I'll hold your seat till you get there. After you get there you're on your own.