Things I've Noticed This Week
- •I have a random bruise on my arm. A bad one. No idea what happened. Maybe alien abduction in the night?
- •It's really. Really. Too damn hot. I've reached the point where I'm just done. It was 107 when I got in my car. Funk that!
- •When I get a bit cranky or sad I play a lot of blues guitar. That often leads to sore hands and forearms. Also my finger tips are all tore up. I truly suffer for my art. 😜
- •I'm a food addict. I just eat and eat and eat. For no reason. I assume I'm worried or anxious or bored. It's depressing. I should be better.
- •The Olympics are still pretty damn amazing. The female gymnasts, Michael Phelps, beach volleyball and the female swimmers. Pretty fun to watch. I always feel bad for the people that work so hard to come in fourth. Do they get something? Or just a pat on the back? Still, it's pretty cool to be an Olympian.
- •My Texas Rangers are hot! I hope they can beat the Cubs in the World Series. 😝
- •I really love the new Radiohead album. I've listened to it multiple times. Loving the strings.
- •I'm thinking Trump will lose big. I hope so. I don't want to move to Canada.
- •I need to see Ghostbusters.
- •It's been a dull, listless kind of week. Clearly. 😏