ROAD FOOD, RANKED
Drove 13 hours straight to visit my soon-to-be in-laws over Christmas break. This is what kept me alive.
- •Sunflower seedsMy fiancé loves these, but I think they're too messy. Plus all the spitting is gross.
- •Baby carrotsGood, but they get boring.
- •Terry's Chocolate OrangeDelicious, but would have been ok without it...
- •GrapesSweet and healthy
- •Sour patch kidsYUM
- •TriscuitsThey settle your stomach and are filling without being too dense. Esp. recommend the dill and olive oil ones
- •Diet CokeAbsolutely necessary. Would have died without it.