LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BIG LEBOWSKI
Because if Nihilism were easy, we'd all do it.
- •"I've had a rough night, and I hate the fucking Eagles, man."Learn what you like and don't like.
- •"Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon. With nail polish."Never underestimate yourself.
- •"Forget it Donny, you're out of your element!"Know how to stay in your lane, and help others stay in theirs.
- •"Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a shit about the rules? Mark it zero!"Be a stickler.
- •"This aggression will not stand, man."Practice pacifism whenever possible.
- •"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"Respect other people's belongings.
- •"He's a good man, Jeffrey, and thorough."Make sure you have a good doctor.
- •"You ready to be fucked, man? I see you rolled your way into the semis. Dios mio, man. Liam and me, we're gonna fuck you up."Trash talk when necessary.
- •"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man."Acknowledge that we all won't always agree. (Suggested by: @ouizoid)
- •"That rug really tied the room together, did it not?"Your home is a reflection of you.
- •"The Dude abides."Do yo thang.