THINGS THE MAD MEN FINALE GOT WRONG
After 7 seasons, Mad Men has concluded. But I'm just saying.
- •The Esalen Institute in Big Sur is not that hippied-out. Promise.
- •Don would have gone home to visit Sally despite Betty's request for him to stay away.
- •Joan prob believes that success is the best revenge...but she still would have ripped that old man a new one.
- •Roger is over marriage. He will continue a brief affair with Marie but he's certainly not writing any more vows.
- •Peggy will be a creative director before 1980.
- •Neither Peggy nor Stan are sentimental enough for that kind of a phone call. They would have just written each other a note.
- •Joan doing cocaine once would probably turn into Joan becoming a coke head. She loves good news.
- •Despite Roger's best efforts, you honestly can't eat lobster at that small of a table in a French cafe.
- •Bobby is smarter than that. He wouldn't burn the toast.