THINGS I FEEL ON TOUR VS THINGS I FEEL AFTER
Just finished a short tour opening for Ryan Adams . I miss it.
- •I want my bed/don't make me go home
- •No more fast food please/gimme fries
- •I'm losing my voice / nope never lost it
- •I want to be alone / someone come over
- •Why is everybody watching me / HELLO IS ANYBODY WATCHING ME??
- •Need to work out/ what's one more day
- •My back hurts / Sitting for 9 hours a day in the spring driving through Yellowstone is perfect and nothing is like it and I hate LA
- •I miss my friends / I miss my band
- •No Wifi is strong enough to watch the Twilight Zone episode "The Hitchhiker" / do I really want to watch it at the age of 25? Then what will I have to look forward to in life?