THINGS I USED TO SAY THAT MADE ME SOUND COOL BUT RETROSPECTIVELY MAY NOT HAVE BEEN ENTIRELY TRUE
Just being real .
- •"I grew up on sets!"I mean I'd visit a lot... But I also went to school...
- •"I'm a germaphobe!"I HATED sharing bottled water and I went to an all girls school where everyone shared everything. It was all I had.
- •"I'm so high"I used to not inhale.
- •"I count steps while walking up or down a staircase"Everyone kind of does when they just want to get to the top.
- •"I was so good at ballet, I was on pointe!"I was on pointe but it's only cause I went to this ghetto ballet class where this wonderful Bulgarian instructor put the kids on point the second week in.
- •"Yeah I'm Russian"I mean I am... But not like THAT Russian where my name is short for Alexandra.
- •"I'm afraid of balloons"This is true. But nowadays I don't run away if I see a balloon. It's not an actual phobia anymore.
- •"I was like really good at guitar but then quit"I could play "Castles Made of Sand" ... Not THAT well.
- •"Yeah I was like in and out of college doing movies."All the TINY cameo parts happened over the summers except one where I had to miss THREE days of classes. I'm the worst.
- •"I was a vegetarian for six years."It was really four. And I ate fish.
- •"I'm coming."