THINGS I'VE HEARD IN TRIAGE...TODAY.
- •"I don't know how it got up there, but I tried to blow it out of him."
- •"Is it normal for her to be talking this much?" (About her toddler)
- •"Ouch! Now my finger has a heartbeat"
- •"A 3 hour wait time?! Can we make a reservation and come back?"
- •"I think this paper cut is infected"
- •"She has had a fever for a few days...I tried to treat it with olive oil and garlic but I don't think it's working and we ran out so I came here."
- •(When asked when her last period was) "yesterday. No...wait...that was the last time I pooped".