Things I Swear By After Experiencing Bad Friendships
Red flags for any relationship, really when you think about it because friendship is pretty much where it begins.
- •They just call you to pass timeThey don't value you, are selfish and just want to use you+waste your time.
- •They diss you publiclyThey're abusive and lack compassion and a conscience. These people are just badly brought up. They have low esteems and are failures in most areas of life. Fake and opportunistic. AVOID.
- •They are quick to threaten to sever ties when they feel you're 'getting out of their control'Obviously, they are narcissistic, dictatorial and ill-behaved/ill-mannered, cunning and self-serving. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.
- •Your gut tells you soWhoa, you need to leave ASAP.
- •And, remember - it's their problem, not yoursKeep your head held high. Walk away. There will be better people you'll encounter in life :) Good Luck, yo :)