Songs that remind me of California
- •Third Eye by Florence and the MachineThis song always reminds me of my blasting this song and singing along and Aarushi yelling at me to turn that "horrible music" down
- •Hold Back The River by James BayI remember playing this on repeat and eventually it got stuck in all of our heads and we just hummed it all the time. I also remember riding the bus and listening to this. It always makes me smile
- •Cheerleader by OMIThis song always came on the radio. I loved it because it was so upbeat and I remember getting hyped
- •Verge by Owl CityThis is the song I would always hear during car rides and whenever I hear this and close my eyes, I can picture going down the California highway in the morning to NASA. Especially the whistling part.
- •Beautiful Now by ZeddSee above.
- •Life of the Party by Shawn MendesI remember Aarushi introducing me to Shawn Mendes and this was one of my favorites. I remember listening to this in the middle of my upbeat songs and feeling kind of peaceful. I also remember our dance parties to his entire album.