THOUGHTS ON COLLEGE: WEEK 1
So I just started here at UT (HOOK EM) and it's been a hell of a ride already.
- •I don't miss my parents as much as I thought I would. I know everyone says that you get homesick but that just hasn't hit me yet???
- •Meeting people is easier than I remember... I actually made friends and that was one of my biggest fears coming into college conquered
- •FUCK TEXTBOOK PRICES
- •It's SO HOT I have never sweated so much in my entire life
- •Parties are interesting. So are drunk roommates.
- •I should study more
- •but I have time..
- •I'm tired a lot already
- •And I really need more time to watch Netflix