Already on li.st? Open in app.
I've made it much farther already than anyone would ever have thought... I'd like to thank Costco, Red Bull, and restaurants with cheap happy hours for making the last three years & my surviving GPA possible.
- •Buy basic living supplies in bulkIt may cost more at first and you may not have much storage, but in the long run it will save you so much stress and money and time you don't even know. I'm talking toilet paper, razors, printer ink, laundry supplies, dishwasher pods, toothbrushes, you name it. If you use it on a regular basis, grab your friends and take a Costco trip. Trust me, nothing sucks more than spending the last $20 in your bank account on toilet paper, contact solution, and toothbrushes. Gross. Boring.
- •Elephants may have awesome memories, but you don'tReally though. One thing all students pride themselves in is their ability to multitask. You might think you have an awesome memory, but in college if someone tells you something (anything at all) and you're distracted, or tired, or heavily caffeinated, or on some other kind of substance, or you're trying to remember something else, or whatever, you're not going to remember. Get in the practice of writing things down, whether it's just a note in your phone or on paper. You're going to forget.
- •1 planner is required, additional planners are bonus pointsIf you're not a naturally organized and anal person (like me), it can be a pain in the ass to start keeping up with a planner. First year or two of college, I still had friends who complained about not using their planners. My planner is my best friend. By the end of this year, I actually had a total of 3 going just because I was so scared of double booking my time or forgetting something. Learn how to plan. You'll need it. You might not be doing anything now, but someday you'll thank me.
- 1.LostI mean, come on. This one is a no-brainier. Basically a guide to everything you shouldn't do on island. Don't get a crush on the steamy surgeon also trapped on the island, don't climb into the unstable plane stuck in a tree, don't get buried alive, don't join a weird island native cult, and stay away from John Locke. Thanks, Lost.
- 2.Ally McBealThe show seems to go on forever, is a constant companion, and it's impossible not to find solace when Portia de Rossi takes her hair down from that tight bun... Right? I'm right.
- 3.Parks and RecJust because I could watch this show forever and ever and ever and ever again and be the happiest person on earth. Really. Life is pointless. It's all Parks and Rec.