WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
- •A cowgirlBut not actually herd cows. I just wanted to wear the boots, the hat, and ride a pretty horse.
- •A construction workerI wanted to build homes and then give them to those less fortunate. Five year old me didn't realize money was involved in things like that.
- •An interior designerBecause that's just like setting up my Barbie house, right?
- •An English teacherUntil I realized the current education system is a load of bull.
- •A writer of some sortsFinally I have arrived at this decision. We'll see of it works out.