Things Ive Learned About Having a Gapped Tooth
- •Gapped tooth cultureThere is one! Everyone who has a gapped tooth talks to each other about it. I've been stopped multiple times on the street by other gapped tooth humans and we bond over our teeth placement. It's dope.
- •Symbolic infoPeople outside of the western culture zone will tell me what a gapped tooth symbolizes in their country/culture/village. It's cool and only a problem when it's scary cause then I'm like "I'm sorry!!!"
- •EatingIf I left my half eaten apple on the table no one's gonna think it's theirs....it's mine beezys
- •Every time nice teeth people bring up my gapThey relate it to the supermodel culture. "It's really in right now". I'm like alright cool but like this isn't a pair of shoes I can try on but thanks for the supermodel thing! But oh wait you weren't even saying I looked like said supermodel. It's cool it's cool...(really it's cool I like the effort)
- •Trendy boyz vs frat brosTrendy boyz are more intrigued by the gap. Maybe it fits some sort of dating check ✔️ because gaps aren't considered mainstream. And that goes the same with frat bros but instead looks more like a ✖️
- •Party tricksWhen finally feeling comfortable enough-Streaming champagne in a straight line through your teeth is a great crowd pleaser.
- •It's not a flawWhen dealing with being a high schooler I would say to myself it's okay...flaws are beautiful don't be self conscious it's okay. I don't think it's a flaw anymore. I don't think what's not normal is a flaw. I think it's just me and I like it. And plus...in France I'm considered lucky ooo lala