THINGS I THINK ABOUT DURING MY RUN
Getting in shape is a nice journey but it's not always easy to keep my head in the game
- •I got this. Brightly thought as the workout begins.
- •Wogging?! Wogging!! Let's run!
- •Only half a mile in? Yes! I am the woman!
- •One mile? Let's run the rest of this. Forget splits.
- •I've got to pee! I feel like I just went.
- •Wait. I've got how much more to do?
- •Darn. I really have to pee.
- •I'm almost done
- •Wait. Do I *really* have to complete this workout? Who will know?
- •I'll know. Keep going.
- •Dang! The clock stopped!
- •Oh. I'm done!
- •I STILL have to pee.